Beach Bash Gold Sponsor application
Organized by City of Milton, GA
Deadline: Jun 08, 2018 5:00 pm
Jun 16, 2018 6:00 pm - Jun 16, 2018 10:00 pm
Application submission does not guarantee approval by the organizer.
People are checking this event out. Over 900 people have viewed it this week.
• On-site display space (up to 10’x30’)
• Mention & thank you by band on stage
• Logo and company info displayed on newspaper ads for event
• Logo on ad banners placed in high-traffic areas leading up to event
• Company links from city webpage and tags on social media
• Logo placement and/or company mention in all press releases
REACH: Estimated 50,000
We're bringing beach vibes to Milton's Bell Memorial Park on June 18 from 6-10 p.m.! Come out and enjoy food, drinks, vendors, and beach games followed by a concert at 8:00 p.m. by local favorite, A1A, the official and original Jimmy Buffet tribute show! Just bring your blanket or chairs to enjoy this free, outdoor festival & concert! Outside food and beverages are prohibited; however, attendees are permitted to bring coolers with water only.
This event is free to the public. Parking is limited to Bell Memorial parking lot only. Parking along the road or in surrounding neighborhoods is strictly prohibited. Please consider car pooling and other ride options.
For more information on participating as a vendor or sponsor, apply here or contact community outreach manager Courtney Spriggs at (678) 242-2533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.